ITI is a program of The Task Force for Global Health.
Program Associate/Logistics Coordinator
Pfizer, Inc. donates significant quantities of Zithromax® for the treatments of trachoma in dozens of developing countries in support of global efforts to eliminate this blinding eye infection by 2020. This position will assist the Supply Chain Manager in matters related to coordinating shipments, updating the ITI database, analyzing data, executing reports and preparing reports, charts, graphs and other key information to assist the program in effective decision making.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Liaises with Pfizer and country representatives to coordinate Zithromax® shipments and related paperwork
• Communicates with recipient countries to confirm receipt of Zithromax® shipments
• Compiles and files country level shipping documents
• Supports supply chain audits in new donation recipient countries, particularly francophone and lusophone countries
• Manages and updates ITI database with key information including, Zithromax® shipment figures, epidemiological statistics, quarterly reports, and partner contacts
• Creates reports, charts, and graphs in Excel, creates and runs ad hoc reports in database
• Analyzes annual shipments and distribution data and prepares reports to assist in effective decision-making
• Writes or develops reports, letters, briefings, or other written materials related to the program as requested by ITI management and Pfizer
• Assists in preparation of the Zithromax® country annual application process
• Assists in preparation of data packets for the TEC meeting, forecasting meetings, and other designated meetings
• Assists in preparation of recipient country annual memorandum of understanding
• Participates fully as a member of The Task Force for Global Health by contributing, assisting, and participating in projects, activities, and initiatives as requested by management
• Translates documents and country communications into French
• May supervise interns and/or volunteers from time to time.
Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program and two years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Working knowledge of Portuguese
• BS Industrial engineering, Business Administration or equivalent degree
• Minimum of 2 years of supply chain management experience (forecasting, planning, inventory and logistics related work)
• Demonstrated database skills
• Proficient in MS Office programs
• Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills in English
• APICS certified
• Experience working in or with developing countries
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Participate fully as a member of the Task Force for Global Health by contributing, assisting and participating in projects, activities, and initiatives as requested by management.
TRAVEL: Ability to undertake domestic and international travel (15-25%)
To apply for this position, please click here.