ITI is a program of The Task Force for Global Health.
Program Associate/Logistics Coordinator (Temp)
- Liaises with Pfizer and country representatives to coordinate shipments and related paperwork
- Communicates with recipient countries to confirm receipt of shipments
- Compiles and files country level shipping documents
- Supports supply chain audits in new donation recipient countries
- Manages and updates ITI database with key information including, shipment figures, epidemiological statistics, quarterly reports, and partner contacts
- Creates reports, charts, and graphs in Excel, creates and runs ad hoc reports in database
- Analyzes annual shipments and distribution data and prepares reports to assist in effective decision-making
- Writes or develops reports, letters, briefings, or other written materials related to the program as requested by ITI management and Pfizer Assists in preparation of the country annual application process.
This is not an administrative support position.
Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program and two years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken French (optional)
- Working knowledge of Portuguese (optional)
- BS Industrial engineering, Business Administration or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 2 years of supply chain management experience (forecasting, planning, inventory and logistics related work)
- Demonstrated database skills Proficient in MS Office programs Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills in English
- APICS certified
- Experience working in or with developing countries
To apply for this position, please click here.